I am enjoying my visit with my children! They bring me so much joy!
I for one can NOT imagine hurting any of my children! To me, it has to take a very sick mind to hurt a child. There is a lot of talk about grown ups being abused, but let us not forget about the little ones.
I woke up this morning and fixed my cup of coffee and watched some news and once again there was stories of children being abused and babies being abandoned. I couldn’t help but think of my children and how much I love them and how much of a sick mind it takes to hurt a precious child. When they woke up, they got an extra hug.
Here are some shocking statistics about child abuse:
Shocking Statistics About Child Abuse
- 48% of abused children are boys
- 52% of abused children are girls
- 45% of abused children are white race
- 22% of abused children are African American race
- 22% of abused children are Hispanic race
Dramatic Increase In Child Abuse Statistics
- Abuse and Neglect of American Children Has Increased 134% Since 1980
- Physical Abuse Has Increased 84% Since 1980
- Sexual Abuse Has Increased 350% Since 1980
- Emotional Abuse Has Increased 333% Since 1980
- Child Neglect Abuse Has Increased 320% Since 1980
Let us be their voice and help stop the violence against children!