Know whether or not your partner is abusing you. Abuse is committed in different forms. You may think that calling you names and insulting you is ‘normal’ or that it is your fault.
We made this basic assessment tool for you to use. More work is needed but in the meantime, feel free to use it! Rest assured that your answers are kept confidential.
Click ON THE QUESTION to start!
Feel free to provide any comments and suggestions.
- 10 Early Warning Signs of an Abuser (sbstardust3.wordpress.com)
- Domestic Violence (jmack7002.wordpress.com)
- What You Say Can Be Abuse (the2bgroupblog.wordpress.com)
- Emotional Abuse (toddlohenry.com)
- If You Are Being Abused: (sbstardust3.wordpress.com)
- Addressing Spousal Abuse (divorce.answers.com)
- Confronting Spousal Verbal Abuse Before it Leads to a Divorce (divorce.answers.com)
- Spotting the Signs of Emotional Abuse (everydayhealth.com)
- Are You in an Abusive Relationship? (drlauraberman.com)
- Abuse –…
View original post 5 more words